Partner With Us!
Great art is fuelled by collaboration. We partner with organisations from a variety of sectors across Australia, enabling us to deliver inspiring concerts and education programs, push artistic boundaries, and reach more people in more places. Musica Viva Australia offers businesses and their employees an opportunity to make a positive difference through music, enjoying meaningful benefits along the way.
Take a look below to find out what you and your organisation could gain from a partnership with us.
Trusts & Foundations
Support from our trusts and foundations goes to the heart of Musica Viva, allowing us to deliver a huge range of special activities, from remote and regional touring to special school residencies and artist initiatives. The generous support from a range of varied trusts and foundations is critical to maintaining and expanding on these important, often transformative programs.
We also collaborate with all levels of government to expand the reach of our Musica Viva In Schools program, delivering strategic initiatives and special projects focused on innovation in the music and education sectors.
By partnering with Musica Viva, you’re helping to enrich Australian cultural life. In return, we’ll offer you opportunities to build brand awareness, engage with clients, connect with our expansive and varied audience network, and of course, experience world-class music. Each partnership is unique and built to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
A partnership with Musica Viva provides your organisation with premium access to numerous world-class performances and events across Australia – perfect occasions to entertain clients, engage staff, and build relationships while experiencing exceptional music.
Some special events include:
- Concert Season: Critically acclaimed concerts showcasing some of the world’s best musicians and finest ensembles, held at premier venues and event spaces to entertain and engage partners and patrons.
- Morning Masters: Presented in Sydney and Melbourne, these one-hour morning concerts pre-sent a wide range of interesting and often early-career performers in a highly accessible format. Get ready for networking and engagement opportunities without the time commitment of traditional formats.
- Sessions: Unique chamber music experiences that spotlight surprising collaborations between Australia’s most exciting artists. These concerts take place in a range of quirky locations, from urban gin distilleries and prohibition-style bars to iconic spaces such as Adelaide’s Wigg and Sons Building, and The Calyx in Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden.
- Regional Touring Program: Musica Viva Australia is proud to deliver quality music performances and artist development events throughout regional communities, which typically enjoy fewer arts-focused events than their metropolitan counterparts, but which connect deep within the heart of these vibrant towns.
Additionally, you can enjoy:
- Bespoke programs, including promotional benefits across Australia
- Targeted business development opportunities
- Programs aligned to your business culture and objectives
- Exposure to music education initiatives
- Opportunities to speak directly with our loyal audiences, which have been built over decades
- Brand acknowledgement on Musica Viva Australia marketing collateral, digital and social media channels, and bespoke promotional events.
Donate through Workplace Giving
Help us deliver our Education Programs
At Musica Viva, we believe every child deserves a quality music education regardless of distance or dis-advantage. Since 1981, our Musica Viva In Schools programs have enriched the lives of nearly 10 mil-lion students and teachers around Australia by offering high-quality music learning experiences.
How your workplace can help:
- $100 can help fund professional development workshops for teachers
- $250 can subsidise the transport of children from small schools to attend a live music performance
- $600 can provide a school workshop with two musicians
- $1500 can offer 150 students a term’s worth of music education
- $5000 can bring an ensemble to a remote school
Benefits for your business and staff
Did you know? Workplace giving is proven to increase happiness, personal fulfilment, and staff retention. Moreover, giving provides your business with a rewarding, low cost, and low-maintenance way to meet corporate social responsibility objectives and to provide much-needed support.
Donations can be easily managed through your payroll system, so employees receive the tax benefit straight away rather than waiting until the end of financial year. Businesses can also match donations dollar-for-dollar, to encourage employees to give and double the impact of their support.
Additionally, we’ll keep you up to date with projects you helped to make possible, and invite you to our education concerts and other special music events. We’d also be proud to acknowledge your company’s impact through our online channels.
To learn more about our exciting partnership opportunities, please contact Zoë Cobden-Jewitt at email@example.com or 02 8394 6616.